Right to set things write
Sometimes I wonder if the human and physical aesthetics of one's environment affects a person. To varying degrees for different people I suppose. And is it possible for people who are affected to vastly different levels to get along? Or is there some asymptote to how well they can get along? Or is it all a matter of the mind?
Got quite a few nice write-your-blog pokes these few absent months, and it is about time for a new post. These few months feel like some pesky person has taken it upon himself to keep moving my cheese! Which is pretty good for accelerated learning, but not really fantastic for sanity. I'm warpedly glad for the fast pace that keeps me from being bored, but retrospectively it would've been better if the speed's controllable. Haha insatiable and always grousing.
Can one ever be eternally optimistic? Or does an occasional lapse disqualify?
Got quite a few nice write-your-blog pokes these few absent months, and it is about time for a new post. These few months feel like some pesky person has taken it upon himself to keep moving my cheese! Which is pretty good for accelerated learning, but not really fantastic for sanity. I'm warpedly glad for the fast pace that keeps me from being bored, but retrospectively it would've been better if the speed's controllable. Haha insatiable and always grousing.
Can one ever be eternally optimistic? Or does an occasional lapse disqualify?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home