Trained
Gosh I think I really can't not perform. It's like not eating or something. Played at a friend's self-put-together concert last Friday. Took tons of photos with the little children (some are on the friendster and that one really silly one on msn). The beginning of some fun times I'm sure. This blog has been too much of a photo-derth.
Must. Get. Back. Into. The. Visual. Mood.
Heck you boring people. Say I'm weird for all I care. No point stating the obvious. Heh.
It's not that I have anything against seeing the same people every day of the week including weekends. But there's no denying the crowd is just too too sedated. Anaesthetized. A talent for making everything sparkling turn into muted tones. Not anymore!
Must. Get. Back. Into. The. Visual. Mood.
Heck you boring people. Say I'm weird for all I care. No point stating the obvious. Heh.
It's not that I have anything against seeing the same people every day of the week including weekends. But there's no denying the crowd is just too too sedated. Anaesthetized. A talent for making everything sparkling turn into muted tones. Not anymore!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home