Let go let goooo!!!!
I understand it's difficult to be told your usefulness is replaceable by a computer.
Get over your fear soon and do something about it.
And don't sweep the information processed by the machine as across-the-board crap. It's one thing to be cautious...another thing to let your actions be blindly motivated by fear. Your fear of being seen as slackers, a fear of being replaced, a fear of being viewed as useless, a fear of being left behind.
I will ask for your help when I need it so stop telling me not to use the computer to do things faster. I will not explain to you the reasons behind my actions more than twice. And you should know better than to try to pull office-ish-political fast-ones on me out of your insecurities. I feel ashamed on your behalves.
I am brought up to respect my elders. But in work, while I think this should still hold true, it does not mean you can take advantage of it.
Thanks a lot for the lesson. Sorry, but I just can't be the type that needs to be told twice.
Get over your fear soon and do something about it.
And don't sweep the information processed by the machine as across-the-board crap. It's one thing to be cautious...another thing to let your actions be blindly motivated by fear. Your fear of being seen as slackers, a fear of being replaced, a fear of being viewed as useless, a fear of being left behind.
I will ask for your help when I need it so stop telling me not to use the computer to do things faster. I will not explain to you the reasons behind my actions more than twice. And you should know better than to try to pull office-ish-political fast-ones on me out of your insecurities. I feel ashamed on your behalves.
I am brought up to respect my elders. But in work, while I think this should still hold true, it does not mean you can take advantage of it.
Thanks a lot for the lesson. Sorry, but I just can't be the type that needs to be told twice.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home