Photobloggin
Such a relief to be photoblogging again...
Nice to know that this little kid still thinks i'm still worthy of such things heheh. Ok all of you stop cringing at the injustice of this being given to me.

Every music teacher should have a bust of someone on their piano. My Spongebob Square Pants Mozart. Been wanting to take a picture of him for the longest time but he looks so much better in the sun.

Couldn't get a unicorn My Little Pony, so a 2D one aint half bad either.

This one's in advance in case 4get to post it for the new year haha. Talk abt ks. Heh.

I hope whatever that thing you baked is edible leh. I mean, I say don't want to work next week, but it doesn't have to be on mc one. But thanks for baking whatever it is. Hahahahaha :P Ok I'll eat it, I will. (if it's meant to be eaten) :P
'Tis the season to slow down, fa la la la la la la la laaaa. Perhaps that resolution would finally get realised. After duno-how-many years, as you so kindly keep reminding me. So many people wanting their opinions to be heard that a slight loss of concentration clouds the goal, my goal. Well, everyone is responsible for himself and nobody owes anyone anything. They can keep pulling up the hoop I have to jump through but no one but themselves can make them face their own hoops.
Free Hugs on Orchard Road..glad those koreans came up with it. Singaporeans are too much a bunch of dry twigs.
First sunday nap in five months feels great! haha! :|
Rubinstein, Heifetz, Piatigorsky Play Mendelssohn
Heifetz: Saint-Saens - Introduction et Rondo Capriccioso
Nice to know that this little kid still thinks i'm still worthy of such things heheh. Ok all of you stop cringing at the injustice of this being given to me.

Every music teacher should have a bust of someone on their piano. My Spongebob Square Pants Mozart. Been wanting to take a picture of him for the longest time but he looks so much better in the sun.

Couldn't get a unicorn My Little Pony, so a 2D one aint half bad either.

This one's in advance in case 4get to post it for the new year haha. Talk abt ks. Heh.

I hope whatever that thing you baked is edible leh. I mean, I say don't want to work next week, but it doesn't have to be on mc one. But thanks for baking whatever it is. Hahahahaha :P Ok I'll eat it, I will. (if it's meant to be eaten) :P
'Tis the season to slow down, fa la la la la la la la laaaa. Perhaps that resolution would finally get realised. After duno-how-many years, as you so kindly keep reminding me. So many people wanting their opinions to be heard that a slight loss of concentration clouds the goal, my goal. Well, everyone is responsible for himself and nobody owes anyone anything. They can keep pulling up the hoop I have to jump through but no one but themselves can make them face their own hoops.
Free Hugs on Orchard Road..glad those koreans came up with it. Singaporeans are too much a bunch of dry twigs.
First sunday nap in five months feels great! haha! :|
Rubinstein, Heifetz, Piatigorsky Play Mendelssohn
Heifetz: Saint-Saens - Introduction et Rondo Capriccioso

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home