Like A Prayer
I've been late for work since forever and especially so this week and somehow, Madonna's Like A Prayer, the tome of kitschy disco pop, pops into my head and keeps playing there. I have not succumbed to bopping along to the music. I have not. Yet.
It's the company i keep i tell you.
Tchaikovsky's Chanson Sans Paroles by Perlman. Hmm..a skippily cheeky start to the day.
Madonna and Tchaikovsky. Queer (pun intended), but perhaps not so queer afterall!
Saw blood diamond over the weekend and 'tis a not bad show for alot of reasons:
1. Di Caprio has in my opinion performed his best here, in comparison to his recent movies. Perhaps it's partly the expansiveness and the demands of the role, but he filled it alright.
2. I'm pretty glad of #1 as I think are alot of people haha cos that prolly means we'd be seeing more of him :P
3. It's a relatively honest show albeit with a relatively simple story but what works works.
4. The fantastic scenery...haha as some would put it, the only way they'd see such scenery is on the big screen :P
Di Caprio fans pls faster go and see...u'd be pleased. :P
It's the company i keep i tell you.
Tchaikovsky's Chanson Sans Paroles by Perlman. Hmm..a skippily cheeky start to the day.
Madonna and Tchaikovsky. Queer (pun intended), but perhaps not so queer afterall!
Saw blood diamond over the weekend and 'tis a not bad show for alot of reasons:
1. Di Caprio has in my opinion performed his best here, in comparison to his recent movies. Perhaps it's partly the expansiveness and the demands of the role, but he filled it alright.
2. I'm pretty glad of #1 as I think are alot of people haha cos that prolly means we'd be seeing more of him :P
3. It's a relatively honest show albeit with a relatively simple story but what works works.
4. The fantastic scenery...haha as some would put it, the only way they'd see such scenery is on the big screen :P
Di Caprio fans pls faster go and see...u'd be pleased. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home