Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Soothes The Savage Beast

It's still one of the things that works, it's like the antihistamine you yearn for when you break out in hives, it's the antacid you can't wait another second longer for, like the caffeine you grope for in a haze of myopia and drowsiness. Somehow you emerge a better person, just like that in the space of a couple of hours. And I guess it's not just that, so I'd just like to state for the record I'm very thankful for this unbelievable arrangement that I can't even begin to guess how I deserve. And perhaps it is time to contribute in whatever way I can.

And, also for the record...Doc Tan, sorry i'm not talking about you. Just in case you misread it. Again. heheheh :P Comprain lor :P But thanks Doc Tan for your friday night, incessant fussing and abit-bony hugs :P And Boss Loh for the wakeup call.

This morning on the train I remembered...staying still with abit of hopping around works.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker