Hello...Yes Boss?
*ring ring* (Crap why do office phones not have caller id??)
"Hello, hey Boss."
"Hey do you know about the meeting?"
"What meeting?" (shit!)
"This meeting for ---"
"Oh. When is it?" (hmm...pls don't tell me.)
"Oh, you weren't in the email. I was just clearing my email when I saw there was such and such a meeting. It is, Now."
"Oh." (Oh. Shit!)
"You go ahead, I've to clear other things in the office."
"Ok Boss." (No it's not ok boss, can dun go? I'm not supposed to go to mtgs alone remember?? Ok. Nevermind. Just asking. Don't mind me. Shit!)
--- Blocked cos prison might potentially have aircon, but prison sure got no piano or internet or violin. Can bookhop until u siao.
I like Arts Central. I like Super Al And Friends. So cute :P
http://www.superalandfriends.com
Changed the font color from #aaa to #999 liao.
Haha reflective and contemplative? Gosh me? (A) Aww...stop itttt :$ Counting down to A-level release eh? Drats my exam got 1 mark less than u. Crap.
Assume you have an individual with X facets of personalities. And also assume at least 50% utilization of each facet is required for normal mental functioning.
If such person is put in situation A which utilises facet 1 for 60% of the time, the remaining X-1 facets have the remaining 40% of airtime.
If such person is put in situation B which utilises facet 2 for 60% of the time, the remaining X-1 facets have the remaining 40% of airtime.
However, Situation B, as a result of being surfacedly utilising facet 2, might trigger any one (or more) of the remaining X-1 facets anytime. This is because though facet 2 is seemingly unrelated to its X-1 relatives, it is still somehow related because like all relatives, you buy one get many free.
In fact, it might be purported that excessive usage of a particular facet not only heightens the competency in the usage or display of that facet, but has a general heightening effect for all X facets.
I believe such a reflective and contemplative change comes about because of the above confunding principles.
By The Way, I do hope the Frank Gehry-designed IR happens for Sentosa. The other ones either so ah soh or so clinical. But then again if it sits well with me it might not sit well with a large part of the populace. HAH!
"Hello, hey Boss."
"Hey do you know about the meeting?"
"What meeting?" (shit!)
"This meeting for ---"
"Oh. When is it?" (hmm...pls don't tell me.)
"Oh, you weren't in the email. I was just clearing my email when I saw there was such and such a meeting. It is, Now."
"Oh." (Oh. Shit!)
"You go ahead, I've to clear other things in the office."
"Ok Boss." (No it's not ok boss, can dun go? I'm not supposed to go to mtgs alone remember?? Ok. Nevermind. Just asking. Don't mind me. Shit!)
--- Blocked cos prison might potentially have aircon, but prison sure got no piano or internet or violin. Can bookhop until u siao.
I like Arts Central. I like Super Al And Friends. So cute :P
http://www.superalandfriends.com
Changed the font color from #aaa to #999 liao.
Haha reflective and contemplative? Gosh me? (A) Aww...stop itttt :$ Counting down to A-level release eh? Drats my exam got 1 mark less than u. Crap.
Assume you have an individual with X facets of personalities. And also assume at least 50% utilization of each facet is required for normal mental functioning.
If such person is put in situation A which utilises facet 1 for 60% of the time, the remaining X-1 facets have the remaining 40% of airtime.
If such person is put in situation B which utilises facet 2 for 60% of the time, the remaining X-1 facets have the remaining 40% of airtime.
However, Situation B, as a result of being surfacedly utilising facet 2, might trigger any one (or more) of the remaining X-1 facets anytime. This is because though facet 2 is seemingly unrelated to its X-1 relatives, it is still somehow related because like all relatives, you buy one get many free.
In fact, it might be purported that excessive usage of a particular facet not only heightens the competency in the usage or display of that facet, but has a general heightening effect for all X facets.
I believe such a reflective and contemplative change comes about because of the above confunding principles.
By The Way, I do hope the Frank Gehry-designed IR happens for Sentosa. The other ones either so ah soh or so clinical. But then again if it sits well with me it might not sit well with a large part of the populace. HAH!

2 Comments:
ei, 1 mark less than me for ur age(ahem) is amazing! congratulations! guess all the trips to clementi must have paid off eh=) and..two blog posts in a day?! thats worse than me, even when i get angsty eh. Yeah..counting down to A's and i end on the 24th. ANd i'm flying to london on the 25th!=)=)
by the way, please remember that i am a musician and i think of things in terms of sonata form and crotchets and quavers. Plus i do not take math. So i did not understand about half of your post where it was completely jargon to me..hahaha!
Post a Comment
<< Home