Make A Stomping Sound
It's funny how some people have a knack for doing things for themselves no end, and yet other people just can't seem to do it. It possibly depends on what sort of a situation it is, combined with a matter of one's priorities, and one's opinion of responsibilities. And I suppose that sense of responsibility is part inherent and part due to experience.
Hmm..that's actually not so complicated if you draw it out, which I've tended to do more nowsadays. Weirdly enough I've started taking notes in drawing form for some reason. And it's way clearer than blocks of words anytime, and shows the interdependencies of each parent/child-node very well. Takes up less paper too, except there isn't yet a way to easily create a softcopy of it that takes editting very well.
Erm. Sidetracking.
One relatively lucid (on and off haha) day this week. Though u'd prolly now think otherwise!
Put your foot down to put your feet up. Heh It's nice to hear from people who put their feet down for me to put my feet up.
Hmm..that's actually not so complicated if you draw it out, which I've tended to do more nowsadays. Weirdly enough I've started taking notes in drawing form for some reason. And it's way clearer than blocks of words anytime, and shows the interdependencies of each parent/child-node very well. Takes up less paper too, except there isn't yet a way to easily create a softcopy of it that takes editting very well.
Erm. Sidetracking.
One relatively lucid (on and off haha) day this week. Though u'd prolly now think otherwise!
Put your foot down to put your feet up. Heh It's nice to hear from people who put their feet down for me to put my feet up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home