Saturday, February 03, 2007

Feeling The Cool Night Breeze

The windchimes feel it, as it coolly strokes my cheek. Carrying the light minty hint of Tomato#1, Tomato#2, Tomato#3, Tomato#4 and Tomato#5. The rare silence with the odd tinkle providing the perfect sountrack for the sea of sparkling lights out the window.

Rach 2 was fantastic...loved the encores, especially his interpretation of the first one. A nostalgic repertoire for me. And such are nostalgic times. Feels...alive.

Thanks for getting the tickets, and thanks for buying me another CD :)

A more tiring week than most. And another doublehanded sight-reading fest this evening. Which surprisingly was enjoyable enough that I actually extended it at home. Perhaps one can't really describe it cos it'd be different for everyone, but I feel closer to it. Its touch. Its reaction. Its timbre, especially resolute and calm and wise today. The "first" language that I alternately like, dislike, and complain abt the complexity of and which I am extremely averse to sight-reading in. Things just surprise you when you least expect it. Sometimes the good old friend who has heard everything you've to say and said everything in response is better than any Steinway.

Finished the book last evening and started on another one...perhaps fiction will always be the natural choice for wannabe-escapists.

It's the performance next saturday. It'll be the concert soon. Feels different being back, but it's a good different.

It's bizarre this place. I'm still sticking to my verdict of it and its people being bizarre. It's like a troop of intelligent people willing to lead and mostly already leading a substandard life. I don't particularly want to catch it. And you can't blame me for wanting to be more human than you are.

I probably shouldn't have, but I did. I don't know why I did...Perhaps because out of the blue I felt bad for what I did. Perhaps just wanted to know if you're okay. And for what it's worth, I'm sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker