Careless
You're right (ok, damaged goods, just say it you know u'r right), there's a choice everyday.
So if it's been an exhausting day I should go straight to sleep.
If it's been a tryingly ego-bashing day I should just give myself a break and resolve to do better.
And if it's a whiney day, it's good to just whine my guts out. haha.
Why do I have to drink 100plus after every lesson? Maybe it's good to be more careless with the conscience. And a piping hot chicken pie doesn't hurt either. Time to play chopin on repeat. The stage is set with nice rainy weather today anyways.
So if it's been an exhausting day I should go straight to sleep.
If it's been a tryingly ego-bashing day I should just give myself a break and resolve to do better.
And if it's a whiney day, it's good to just whine my guts out. haha.
Why do I have to drink 100plus after every lesson? Maybe it's good to be more careless with the conscience. And a piping hot chicken pie doesn't hurt either. Time to play chopin on repeat. The stage is set with nice rainy weather today anyways.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home